Translate

Saturday, November 24, 2012

shabby site BOM's Jenny of Elfantz 2000 followers.

I found a cute site was linked to Esther ali's site.it is http://www.shabbyshack.com.au/default.html. they have cute shabby items. They have butttons, kits, just darling site. You wont be sorry !!! I love the crib kit with the little bunny is just so sweet. I really have to buy that. I love Esthers Ali's. so go sign up  for her BOM.!!!! She is so gifted and generous. She has a BOM and gives you 2 flowers to chose from. I think they are beautiful If you liek BOM and flowers go check her out. I am behind but will get them caught up I plan to do lots of stitching after the holidays.

 Jenny Of Elfantz has a give away She has 2000 followers now.She also has beautiful BOM'S. She usually has Shabby projects I love her  site  also and she is also so gifted !!!!!!She has a Christmas BOM now so check her out also .

  I went shopping at our Quilt lovers hang out in N. Ft Myers Fl. They had 50% off fat quarters, 50% OFF KITS. The kits I bought were Straddling Santa & Straddling Sam @ 17.50.They are made by The wooden Bear. They include the button also. I just couldn't resist.I don't usually buy kits but these were such a good buy and the fabrics I couldn't have picked better.
    Now for the biggy that happened this last week. A lady in the park here in Florida has macular degeneration and  her husband has Altzeimers.They could not come back to there lace anymore so the daughters came down and asked who wanted her sewing things .They gave me a sewing cabinet.I didn't know what kind it was but found a paper in the drawer and it said made for Husquvarna Horn of America.Well it is the Top of the line model. It has all the bells and whistles. THEY GAVE IT TO ME. They wouldn't take any money for it I looked them up on the internet and they sell for $ 2,900.00.It has drawers and a slide out of the serger .It has a fold out for the serger. Well it has 2 gate legs in the back to fold out to hold the solid oak top for quilting so it just fits  in my sewing room . Well I am posting the pics here!!!!

  FIRST HERE' S NEW PIC OF THE GIRLS


My girls on my fav chair :) Coochie and Tazz

Coochie and Charlie her "boyfriend"



door closed  and lift


my cabinet  showing you the drawers
frontal pic


slide out tray on bottom for Serger
drawers and lift for machine
Serger Platform

 

bought new Ott lite for the table got it for 50.00 at Jo ann's clearance they sell with the magnifer for 150.00

 

thread tray
using the table for the cutting
It is like road kill around our park got this last year at the street . just need painting and new covers which I plan on making



No comments: