Translate

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

sign up here

Well I'm glad I took advantage of the weather on Sunday here .I sewed outside that day. It was so beautiful. I have been working on Gene's quilt since this spring. It is a quilt made to show the things he enjoys and has here at the lake. It looks like Hawaii sometimes her at night.!!!!! we have a tall palm tree and two small palm trees. He also has a pink flamingo that bows up and down. so that's the theme of my quilt.I made it for his 6oth Birthday. I am finishing up the last border .I'm making flying geese and alternate black fabric with colored fabric.I posted a site to go to to see a easy way to make these.It's so much faster for sure. I will take a pic of it and post it for all to see.

This is a site to sign up your blog at . I have it for you to click on , I believe at the top of this post. There are many but then you can see what everyone else is doing. I'm going to stop here so I can take a picture and then load it for you to see .......http://justusquilters.blogspot.com

No comments: