Translate

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

embroidery video

this site on You Tube was posted on the cyberquilters site it's a nice video of embroidery free hand. There area few others to watch also .It will at least give you some idea about free motion embroidery . I need to try it . I watched the first one. AND IT'S FREE........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhGvl63-wVE&NR=1

There are so many cool, entertaining,and informative blogs out there.So much to see so much talent.It's just like being in a candy shop I feel looking at what everyone creates. I wish I had more time to investigate.I can't keep up with my newsletter like I should. so with that Im going to go sew on my husbands quilt.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Thanks for the link! I'm off to take a look. Thanks for stopping by my blog!