Translate

Monday, May 17, 2010

BOM flower quilt FREE

Hi I came across this site from my Cyberquilters group at Yahoohttp://erinrussek.typepad.com/one-piece-at-a-time/block-of-the-month/ The BOM is called Florabunda. There is a flicker group you can join also.
If you scroll down on the left she has Block of the month. I downloaded the 4 blocks that are posted .I really like them and if you wait till December she will post the Center for free also .It's nice so go check her out. She has an Esty site also if you want to purchase the center block and do not want to wait.

I got my pattern for the quilt that was posted last.It sounds so easy.you have a base fabric and you add batting and top. Then you spray it with spray baste and mark out grid . Then you set your 2 1/2 blocks and sew up and down both sides of the grid. Its supposed to be a baby quilt but,,,,,,I'm going to keep it for myself .I love the soft colors for the lake in the summer or Florida for the Winter.

No comments: