Translate

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

sewing room

here is a link for Bunny hills design room .Its just awesome. !!!!!so check it out. "http://www.flickr.com/photos/11824218@N07/1263817964/in/set-72157601607352683/" I am getting ready to start on my sewing room . I plan on painting white with pink accents . I have been collecting shabby stuff for quite some time for a bedroom and possibly sewing room. My mother left me 2 upright sewing stations. I plan on painting the cabinets white and maybe doing pink knobs. Just need to lay out a grid and start to plan the layout.I have 2big restaurant door that have oval glass in them we bought them on Ebay and My husband Gene is going to make new stained glass insert in them . The are 2 inches thick and will be the opening to my sewing room. I asked him to make Peacocks with their tail outstretched and pluming out.I think they will be incredible when he gets them done. something to look forward to . Right now I am working on recovering chairs .They were my Fathers swivel rockers. Nice and heavy pieces. We are going to paint them white and the fabric is seashells large with blue colored shells.

No comments: