Translate

Sunday, August 7, 2011

free sewing sites

Hi I ran across this site on one of my newsletter digests I get online. SO it sounded pretty  informative for patterns . When I see things that others can  get some use from  I like to pass them on so others can enjoy them also . http://www.angelfire.com/planet/mcshelpsite/sewingstuff/freepatterns.html
 
I have been busy sewing 2 dresses for my niece and my new granddaughter with bloomers.  I will post some pictures. I have to put rick rack and the elastic in the dresses and the button tabs on and they will be done.
  I also have been making 2 sided aprons for my husband and our friend in Florida. Almost done with those They are Men"s apron patterns. He found some Beer fabric at the quilt store in Florida. Quilt Lovers hangout in N. Ft Myers Florida. So I agreed to make him an apron.He cooks at our conservation club in Indiana for pancake breakfasts and fish frys. so I will post pictures of them when I get them done also . well getting ready to storm here so I am going to sign off for now.

No comments: