Translate

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Chritmas is over &.......need to finish projects

Mr. Snowman is tired and had a few too many toddies and is taking a rest.

well ....... Christmas is over......and even the decorations are getting tired here is a picture of a few. The reindeer are ready for a long winters nap

 I am finishing up my little presents to my 3 of my Grands kids and  1 niece so have to show you when I get them finished. I am making a Ballerina panel for my precocious 3 yr old . She is such a funny girl and knows just what colors she likes. She is just Miss personality plus !!!!! then I have snowman flannel for my 2 yr old.,for a little Quilt-let to hang out in the house and drag around.I have a 12 yr old I'm making a Eleanor Burns ? pattern to make for him in school colors that goes together fast in 6 & 1/2 in pieces.then My niece  Krystyn well been working on it is doll clothes fabric and the little outfits to hang on them .I have made a little folded book so it has pockets to store the dolls in and their outfits.I have seen the kits and just not sure how it is done to tell you the truth .But I have been limping along on that because of not knowing just how I want to finish it . so ......I need to get sewing here and get these projects done.

1 comment:

Chris H said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, I hope you have a wonderful 2013.