Translate

Monday, May 20, 2013

paper doll FABRIC Quiet book Tutorial

O K...... here's the deal I have been working on ,pondering, punishing myself , just really not knowing where to go with this project I have bought fabric 2 yrs ago for a Dear little quiet book for my niece. I didn't get it done . It was suppose to be for Christmas 2012 (1) because I just wanted it to be cute functional and really special (2) didn't have an extra 40.00 to buy the kit from Keepsake quilting I saw after I had spent close to that in fabric.(3) some health issues and just .I couldnt get into it because of 1 & 2.Finally I thought hmm how about Pinterest......  Geesh should have gone there I guess my brain hasn't been working. .....so I found a cute tutorial on this blog http://thegirlinspired.com/tag/quiet-book/page/2/                                                                               
 I now feel confident to finish this project. Here I have promised my niece  for Christmas ,its almost summer I have  fabric dolls stuffed thinking it  would be cuter to hold a doll instead of just a flat page so anyway might combine the 2 and let her have both to play with.Would be great in church that was my idea for her to take with her.
 This page has 4 parts you'll have to go to older post or newer posts to finish this  There are 9 parts altogether . This is so cute !!! I  am  not planning on doing all these steps but several are darling so if you are looking for a quiet book  tutorial then go here and check it out.Here is what I have done and will update you as I go .I have that cute little fabric doll fabric and also the soft pink book fabric Guess I'm a pink and soft floral gal a lot  well look at my sewing room........ PINK PINK PINK (he he he). .... Ok Krystyn, here goes  nothing got my grove up to get your little book done

No comments: