Translate

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Grand Illusion mystery Quilt by Bonnie Hunter

here are my choices of fabrics from my stash 
Well I have my fabric picked out for my Bonnie Hunters Grand Illusion... I'm very excited about this new mystery .I love Pink and Blue so this is right up my alley. I have been collecting pink fabric for quite awhile. ......So this should be fun .... I have been to the Grand Hotel was fun to see and would love to stay there some day. so cool and Somewhere in Time was filmed there. I loved that movie rather far out but a beautiful love story..In fact that was where I got the title for my Blog name was from that movie title...So here goes Ill show you my stash pics here what I have in mind...I will post the pics of my fabric tomorrow when I can take  pics in the daylight :) nite all

2 comments:

Quiltlady said...

Great choices - can;t wait to see your finished quilt!

Chris H said...

I can't wait to see it Chick.
Happy New Year!