Translate

Monday, November 24, 2008

Dear Jane retreat,wool applique

Hi I went to the Dear Jane retreat in Shipshewana Indiana .It was great.!!!!!!! There were 92 of us in a big banquet room . Lots of great quilts . We had lots of fun, Lots of goodies , lots of great gals .I made some new friends. I met some people who had sent me emails of patterns . I met Gay from Sentinmental Stitches. Her website or blog is my favorite spots on the net. She has so many old patterns . She has a store on line and some neat things to buy there also . you can spend a lot of time there. So here's the link make a point of going there and see the pictures of our retreat and Shipshewana & FABRIC STORES http://Sentimentalstitches.net If you scroll down she has taken a picture of the wool applique that I talked about .

No comments: