Translate

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

cute bag,nice tutorials

Here is a cute blog site I found and she has some nice tutorials for sewing some different things like a reversible bag etc. sooooooooooo check her out http://ayumills.blogspot.com/
I got my little quilt done for my niece. I hope she will like it. well today was hair day here at my moms in Florida. My husband helped me with my root touch up .It helps my shoulders for him to put the color in the back and I do the front of my hair. Then it was coochies turn she got a bath and trimmed . I still have to cut her with the clippers tomorrow. I give her a cut similar to a schnauzer .It's cute her tummy is short and also her neck and back . That will be easy.She doesn't like it have her hair cut around her eyes. we have a battle of the wills always . You have to keep her hair cut short there or she gets irritated eyes. she smells so clean and fresh just like a new little puppy. Well that's about all for today .
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

ayumills said...

Hi Debbie

Thanks for putting up my link ;) I feel honored!!

Happy New Year!!