Translate

Saturday, February 26, 2011

PLEASANT HOME: Scrappy 2010 Quilt Top [in progress]

PLEASANT HOME: Scrappy 2010 Quilt Top [in progress]
Here is a tutorial for a selvage quilt Its looking good to me.I want to make a purse with selvages .The pattern was in a McCall's I believe last Qct .2009. Not sure went looking for the pattern I can not find it right now but I did tear it out and keep it to do . Gees if we had saved all the selvages from when we have sewed we would have enough to do many many projects right?

I am working on anew baby quilt for our new granddaughter Addison on January 4th.we did not know if it was going to be a girl or boy so I couldn't do a gender specific quilt. I found a darling panel with babies in bonnets crawling and very scrappy look. I usually do not do panels but this one took my eye in the quilt shop here in N. Ft. Myers, "Quilt lovers hangout". A neat place and very friendly there.

No comments: