Translate

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Chateau Hexagon & Love Entwined

I have been stitching my Chateau Hexagon by Lynette Anderson. It is just the cutest BOM. It is applique and Embroidery I believe there are 8 little blocks .Very Sweet. Each  block has a wooden button to add on very nice!!!!
I bought the background Fabric for Love Entwined By Esther Aliu.will be a work in progress for sure The Fabric is called Essentials by Wilmington.The color is lightest Ivory
 .I am having trouble typing it jumps over the page and where ever it wants .... ..so this. is it till I figure out the virus or whatever  .Anyone  have for any help me???????
Essentials ....Lightest Ivory by Wilmington for love Entwined

Ivory and Light purple
Chateau Hexagon by Lynette Anderson Block 1

block 1 and button

Block 2 &  3

block 1 thru 4 buttons and instructions

No comments: